Saturday, February 20, 2016

The Tipping point

I had enrolled in a entrepreneurs group here. I was visiting this group for three months and found this group interesting. I had enrolled for a Business Modeling Canvas, an ideation session. I was so disappointed that I didn't wanted to go for the session. But I bring Marwadi (a community in India) I decided to go for the session since I had paid for it.


I was there at the session and got one big white paper with various columns to fill. As I was filling this, there were roller coaster of thoughts and feelings, I was feeling happy, excited for the ideas and plans I had jotted at the same time I was sad that this is not gonna happen because of the decision I had taken 'Going Back'. All the people in the session looked at my plan and ideas and they liked it much. They were wowed by the clarity that I had, but they didn't know what was going in my head. That's when I met Sabine. She had been in catering business for more than 13 years. She had suggested me to take this forward as the plan was great. This was the Tipping point and I decided to stay here. I told to myself that 'I'm not going anywhere and I will take this forward'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment